Oil & Gas: Job VacancyMubadala Petroleum; 3 positionsPosting date: October 12, 2018Expiry date: October 26, 2018
Opportunities in Oil and Gas
Mubadala Petroleum is the operator of the Ruby gas field, Sebuku Block. Our commitment is to support Indonesia economic growth and to operate to the highest safety and environmental standards. As a part of this exciting journey, we are seeking for the following position:
▼ Fresh Graduate Intern Program:
• Human Capital
• Finance & Accounting
• Business Services
• Supply Chain Management
Your success to date must demonstrate your passion in delivering work to high standards and working in a cohesive team in order to produce results. Fluency in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written) is a must
At Mubadala Petroleum, we value Purpose, Passion and Performance. If you can see yourself on our team, drill deeper and contact us today.
Visit us at: www.mubadalapetroleum.com/careers
Oil & Gas: Job VacancyPT Timas Suplindo; 3 PositionsPosting date: October 11, 2018Expiry date: October 25, 2018
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) – is Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPCI oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
▪ Indonesian citizen, Min. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Construction management / quantity surveying.
▪ Minimum 15 years construction subcontracting experience, preferably within oil & gas industry, either offshore facilities fabrication or offshore transportation & installation (T&I) activities.
▪ Experience in the role of Lead Subcontracts Engineer/Subcontracting Manager/Contracts Manager for major offshore projects is essential.
▪ Well versed and experience in Indonesian and International logistics regulations, documentation and formalities, custom clearance,Import/export and Masterlist.
▪ Having knowledge to handle project specific permits and dealing with government departments for dispensation issues.
▪ Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
▪ Honest, trustworthy and a strong commitment and loyalty in an employment
▪ Able to work with a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment
▪ Coaching Skill
▪ immediate availability
Please submit your application within 2 weeks with updated CV, relevant certificates, photo, expected salary. Write position tittle applied and your name in email subject line to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, please visit our website at www.timas.com
We are Hiring ! Due to our Indonesia business Expansion from Innotech Asia, a Venture Capital from China to Build Start Up Company in South East Asia, China and United States, We are looking for E-Commerce Professional to join with us to build “Super Apps. Platform E-Commerce in Indonesia” :
Vice President Supply Chain Management
( Preferable from Big 3 E-Commerce Platform with minimum 3 years as Management Level ).
If you are interesting to build a big E-Commerce Platform business from Scratch, We call and challenge you to joint Us to build a sustainable business in starts up. Sent your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to : email@example.com
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
1. POSITION TITLE:
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR 10 YRS – JKT
‒ Indonesian – 10+ Years experienced of procurement contract administration.
‒ Ensure that, during Project execution, contractual requirement are fully addressed up to final acceptance of works and completion of all project close-out activities
‒ Participate in contract negotiation, contract administration, and termination activities to provide for proper contract execution and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal and contract requirements serve as a key strategic advisor to the organization on contractual and business issues by identifying and mitigating risk, planning and executing successful negotiations, constructing favorable contract terms and conditions with subcontractors and vendors. This shall include any & all issues arising with company’s subcontractors and vendors during the tender period and project execution period.
‒ 12 months; renewal
Kindly send us your latest updated CV, references & related certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PT. Supraco Indonesia; 9 positionsPosting date: October 05, 2018Expiry date: October 19, 2018
PT. SUPRACO INDONESIA
Jakarta based company with more than 33 years of experience in providing services to oil and gas industry and Geothermal in Indonesia. We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position for our projects
• Assist Project / Site Teams in the management of Contracts in compliance with procedures and guidelines.
• Ensure Contractor compliance with Contract Terms and Conditions, Scope of Work, Deliverables and Schedule.
• Provide general contractual / commercial advice for the Project Managers and
• project team members.
• Provide necessary assistance in contractual negotiation and dispute resolution.
• Liaise with Procurement and / or Legal Department with reference to significant Contractual / Commercial issues.
• Liaise with Project Teams to anticipate changes and together with Cost and Planning provide Senior Management with advance notice of potential Trends.
• Support development of Scope of Work.
• Administer and maintain records of all correspondence, meetings, actions and decisions relating to the contract.
• Lead internal kick off meeting with company personnel to review contract terms
• and conditions, the change order process and claims avoidance.
• When applicable, attend the Handover meeting with C&P and verify the completeness of Contract documents.
• Coordinate and maintain register of contractual and commercial issues.
• Prepare correspondence to the Contractors on routine contractual / commercial matters, for signature by the Contract holder or the Company Representative. Review correspondence from Contractors and monitor and expedite response times by Company.
• Attend meetings with Contractors at which contractual / commercial matters Can be discussed. Review contractor’s or (in absence prepare own) minutes of all such meetings prior to verification by the Company.
• Coordinate and prepare site instructions and VO instructions under the guidance of the Project Manager.
• Review draft sub-contract enquiries, bid evaluations and draft sub-contracts, as prepared by Contractors and obtain appropriate Company approvals / comments if required.
• Ensure compliance with ERP and EDMS procedures and processes. Certify in the ERP system the actual quantity of goods/services received by Company.
• Assist and support the processing of Payment Certificates Requests/Invoices from Contractors liaising with the appropriate Project Team members on completion status and obtaining Project Manager’s signature.
• Coordinate the administration of any back charges, concession notices or claims, participate in the evaluation, negotiation and settlement as directed by Project Managers.
• Coordinate the settlement of the final account and processing of the Completion Certificate and preparation of the Close-out Report for CH signature.
• Assist and support contract compliance review and audit activities and ensure implementation of audit report recommendations by the teams involved.
Provide feedback on lessons learnt from Contract Administration activities.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of which a minimum of 3 years as a Contract Engineer involved in the preparation, negotiation and administration of a broad range of complex technical contracts/purchases with the attendant knowledge and experience of commercial, insurance and legal issues is essential.
• Experience in working directly/indirectly with an Oil and Gas company
• Manage, control, maintain, filling document system, packing all document, and photocopy and Distribute Document Engineering And Vendor
• Prepare Document status list report and Tracking Document
• Prepare indexing of Master Document Register for all documents/drawings control work needed for the project.
• Responsible archiving as per tabulation, storage and packaging into folder on the server of project.
• Maintain & control project documentation and ensure filing & correspondence procedures are implemented according to the Document Control Procedures.
• Monitoring all document, checking document latest and status documents
• Have experiance with document controller in User side not in Contractor side
• Have experience also in Operation Phase not in Project Phase only.
• Experience more than 5 years
Marketing Tender Commercial Supervisor
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• Required language(s): English is a must
• At least 3 Year(s) of working experience as Marketing Tender Commercial (ONG ManPower Sector)
• Required Skill(s): Perhitungan Komersial, Perhitungan TKDN, Tender Pricing Review, Persiapan Dokumen Tender, Microsoft Office.
• Domisili Jakarta
Job Description :
• Menyusun Kebijakan & Prosedur terkait pengelolaan aset perusahaan dan pengembangan sistem integrasi
• Menyusun program kerja, KPI dan Budget tahunan
• Menganalisa pihak ketiga / vendor yang terkait dengan perawatan aset perusahaan
• Bertanggung jawab terhadap proses optimalisasi dan efisiensi aset perusahaan
• Menetapkan program kerja terkait penarikan aset dan consumable sisa ex project
• Menganalisa data target penjualan aset tahunan dan memastikan target penjualan aset yang ditetapkan dapat tercapai
• Laki-laki, usia maksimal 35 tahun
• S1 semua jurusan
• Pengalaman 5 tahun sebagai Logistik di perusahaan Oil & Gas Services
• Memahami prinsip-prinsip manajemen perencanaan, pembelian, logistik dan pemasok
• Memahami jadwal pengiriman, inventori kontrol, siklus pemenuhan
• Mengembangkan dan meningkatkan jaringan vendor
• Menguasai MS Office, ERP, dan program yang sama
• Bahasa Inggris aktif
Please send your qualified CV and related Certificate to:email@example.com
Dear good people. PT Indowire Prima Industrindo, member Indoprima Group membutuhkan ADMIN COMMERCIAL, dengan spesifikasi sebagai berikut:
1. laki-laki, berusia maksimal 23 tahun
2. pendidikan minimal diploma
3. memiliki kemampuan dalam mengoprasikan ms office
4. mampu bekerja dalam team dengan tuntutan deadline
5. tes dan penempatan dikota Surabaya, Jawa Timur
kirim CV dan resume lengkap ke firstname.lastname@example.org dengan subject email; “admin commercial”
Info lowongan ini adalah reposting dari pihak lain, joshuaratadhi.com tidak bertanggungjawab atas isi dari info lowongan ini